Mother’s Day is a time to show our gratitude for the women who mean the most to us, and what better way to do it, than with a golf gift? Though there are less than two weeks prior to the big day, you are probably still in need of a gift and we have five suggestions that will put a smile on the face of your favorite female golfer(s).
One caveat: we all know the ultimate gift for Mom is sending her on a Myrtle Beach golf trip with girls or even going as a family, but we are assuming you are already making those plans!
1. The ScoreBand PLAY is an improved version of the award-winning original model. Updated with a vibrant new look and an ultra-comfortable band, the ScoreBand PLAY takes scorekeeping technology to the next level. With three modes – Golf/Tennis/AllScore – the PLAY makes keeping score much easier for Mom by eliminating the need to recount strokes at the end of each hole. The .95 price tag makes it a no-brainer to easily keep hole and round score.
2. Golf’s most colorful golf ball – Volvik – is as popular as ever and remains an excellent, and let’s face it, easy gift. The three and four-piece construction balls are played on every major tour so the quality is there and so is the value at .99 per dozen.
3. The Maggie Lane Women’s Short Sleeve Pique Polo shirt comes in six colors and is as comfortable as it is stylish. Given that Golfsmith is running a Mother’s Day special selling the shirt for .86 – 40 percent off retail price – this is a deal that hard to beat.
4. The TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue club will help save Mom on those longer-than-hoped-for approach shots, providing a lower and more-forward center of gravity location that promotes a faster ball speed, higher launch, and lower spin. The Stage 2, which retails for 9 is on sale for .99.
5. If your Mom has recently taken up golf and still figuring out the nuances of the game, we have the perfect book: Christina Ricci’s “A Girls’ On-Course Survival Guide to Golf.” The book covers off on course management, rules, etiquette and more in a humorous way. The book will improve Mom’s comfort level on the course, making it well worth .99.
What Mother’s Day golf gifts do you recommend?
Source: Recent Myrtle Beach Golf News